Located in Utrecht and with it’s headquarter in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy “everything from one source”, we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership in health improvement projects.
VAMED Nederland B.V. is part of the group and executing own projects.
Your challenge: as a Medical Engineer you are part of the team that is executing building and renovation projects within the health care sector. You will be responsible for various stages in the projects from design, specifying, procurement, implementation and commissioning of medical technology. As Medical Engineer you will also coordinate all stakeholders in medical technology within the project, ranging from users, suppliers and builders.
- Support the implementation of medical technical projects for VAMED within the Benelux in the fields of medical engineering, planning & procurement
- Be part of the team for full life-cycle MT asset planning and design
- Communicate with customers such as the medical staff and the engineering department of hospitals
- Contact with suppliers, requests for proposals and offer processing
- Support in the creation of definitions and descriptions of the detailed specifications of medical equipment
- Support with Equipment planning, converting wishes of the client into technical requirements, management of room equipment lists, drafting of catalogues including specifying and quantifying, cost estimates, preparation of the general specifications, compilation and presentation of the documentation to the customer
- active co-operation with other organizational units / departments